Monday, April 16, 2007

Wareless Rabbit


Chestermans 20:46
WARLESS RABBIT

While I prefer to focus on the positive outcomes and rewards of us being good environmental stewards, sometimes a wicked image turns on in my mind and I must obey. "Chestermans 20:46" is a surreal and dramatic vision of one of the worlds great beaches on our western raincoast engulfed in an apocalyptic inferno. The millions of living souls who once lived there dying. 20:46 is the year I predict it to happen. BUT I will spend my soul making sure it does NOT.

www.warlessrabbit.com

No comments:

Together with the Surfrider Foundation and Hilltrip, Canadian artists will put their talents to work on handcrafted surfboards from Montreal-based shaping company Guava. Each board will represent the individuality unique to the surf culture and provide a creative interpretation of what going “green” means to this community.